Childhood is riddled with misconceptions. Many of us probably had many of the same misconceptions.
- monsters under their beds
- bad guys in the bushes
- checks are free money
- bands play live in the radio station
When I was a child, I believed:
- my dad wasn’t president of the U. S. because he hadn’t run…yet.
- if I could wiggle my nose like Bewitched, my room would clean itself.
- that Gilligan would be rescued.
- if I dreamed I died, I would, right then.
- believed the preacher sat his family down each Saturday and “practiced preached”.
Check out the I Used to Believe Website for more. I would love to hear some of yours.