Have you ever felt spent? Worn out? Finished? Done? Nothing left?
What is your first clue? What has happened that tells you that you need some rejuvenation?
Hints that I need to take a breath:
- When filling my car up with gas, I realize I have left my car on the entire time.
- I dream I am climbing a mountain and just about to fall. I can’t quite get my footing.
- I leave my credit card at the drive through.
- I wear 2 different colored shoes to church.
- I dream I am only wearing half of my clothes.
- I leave my car running with the keys locked in it, while I spend the morning in a school.
- I leave the oven on.
- I can’t remember what an alarm clock is called.
What have you done before that tells you it’s time to slow down?