Warning: This post is all about clothes…
I got my box today! This is what was in it – minus the black pants that were like nice yoga pants. They just weren’t nice enough to wear to work and anywhere else I would wear them, I’d probably pick my yoga pants. Besides they were $98.
I had 5 items.
1. Black pants by Margaret M, Emer High Waisted Cropped Trouser that I already mentioned. Returned. ($98)
2. Grey Cowl Neck by Market and Spruce. I liked it. It will fit in well with my closet since I wear a lot of black and white. $48 kept
3. Black Laila Jayde Cowl Neck. I didn’t really like it. It was very thin and I would wear it as an undershirt but don’t need it. I have several of these type tops. $38 returned
4. Simone Embroidered Top by Market and Spruce. It was very comfortable but too casual for me to spend $78 on it and not be able to wear it to work. It also didn’t look like me. Too expensive. Returned.
5. Kentucky Pleated Blouse by Fun2Fun $48. This was comfortable and long. I like the color so I kept it. It’s really more than I would normally pay, but it did come to my door and it is sooo soft.
There you have it.
I have read that the goal of Stitch Fix is for you to keep one item per box. I kept 2. So minus the $20 styling fee, these 2 tops cost under $40 each.
If you want to sign up, click on this link! It’s my referral code and gives me $25 credit, if you use this link.