The Today Show reported about a survey that was given to around 2,000 people to find out what makes them happy. The survey indicated that it is the simple things that really make us happy. Here is the list of the 50 things that make us the happiest from the survey.
So, their list made me think of some of the things that make me the happiest.
1. laughter in my house
2. a rainy day
3. the smell of spring wild flowers
4. finishing a good book
5. a text from a friend checking on me
6. laundry straight from the dryer that is still warm
7. laughing with a friend
8. all of my kids home and around my table for a meal
9. Google calendar telling me that I have “no events scheduled” for the day
10. a hug from a child
What about you? What are some of the simple things that make you happy?